With a lot information around the internet about radio accessory’s it is hard to find the top and most direct articles. here’s a piece of writing from a good site that i believe to be veritable, don’t quote me on it but please read and enjoy
A surveillance earpiece is a listening device that transmits sound for hands-free communication. It is a good communication accessory for two-way communication that is mostly used in security operations and mobile phones. If you are working in industries like transportation, aviation, security, mining and other industries that has intensive security, earpiece tubes are important equipment to you.
Because of this, it is important to keep your earpiece tube clean to maintain its efficiency and effectiveness for longer years. HiTech Wireless compiles some easy tips on how to clean your earpiece tube:
1. Disconnect and remove tube from transducer clip.
2. Check for wax and debris on the inside of tube, elbow and tube key.
3. Completely submerse the tube along with tube key.
4. Using an air can, dry and blow out any additional debris and water from the tube.
5. Finally, wipe the tube down with a dry towel. Remember to repeat the procedure should you see more debris or wax in the ear tube.
There are other things you can do to keep your surveillance earpiece clean and working effectively, such as, storing it in a place where dust and dirt cannot enter the tube, cleaning it periodically, and using it properly.